Our clients provide services to children and young people in a variety of resources. They are currently developing a specialist residential service based on Social Pedagogy.
The service users in this home have complex and changing needs therefore applicants must be extremely competent in administering medication. Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and delegate tasks is essential. We are also recruiting for a Support Worker at this home covering the same shifts. The position of Senior Support Worker is a responsible and active role requiring flexibility in the individuals working approach. Candidates should show commitment to their role through training and being motivated to work either within a team or on their own initiative, showing willingness to adapt to the changing needs in the working environment is essential. As a Senior Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and personal / domestic care whilst ensuring the privacy and dignity of the individual Pay rates are between £7.11 (support worker) -£7.62p/hr (senior) and duties are across 24 hours including earlies/lates/nights. Sleep in duties are between 20:00-07:00 and the pay rate is £225.27 for this duty.
- NVQ level 3 (level 2 considered dependent on experience)
- at least 6 months solid UK experience environment.
- possess excellent communication skills.
- flexibility towards working hours
- candidates must be dedicated and willing to attend mandatory training
- an enhanced criminal records disclosure is required for all successful applicants.
Two satisfactory references will need to be provided and obtained. please phone 02085173933 and ask to speak to Richard or mercy to apply.